CONNECTING YOU TO ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOBS IN CALGARY!
ABOUT STAFFING is an Alberta-based staffing agency specializing in temporary, direct hire and temporary to direct hire placements. Headquartered out of Calgary, Alberta, we are a full-service staffing agency that can fill jobs all across Canada.
Our Temporary Staffing Division is looking for exceptional candidates to fill a variety of administrative assistant jobs in Calgary. We have several employers seeking temporary administrative assistants on an ongoing basis. These positions range from short-term to long-term assignments.
About Our Temporary Division
Our highly specialized temporary staffing division focuses on corporate positions across all industries. We are known for our ability to meet the urgent care needs of our employers with single placements all the way to high-volume project support.
Job Type: Temporary, part-time, full-time, seasonal
Location: Calgary, Alberta and surrounding areas
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering calls
- Data Entry
- Ordering supplies
- Professional Written Communication
- Creating/Proofreading/Editing Documents
- Creating MS Excel spreadsheets
- Booking Appointments
- Travel Arrangements
- Calendar Management
- Accounting data entry support
- All other office support required
- High school diploma or equivalency
Base Salary: $15 to $25 per hour
- Temporary placements range from $15.00-$25.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
- Payroll is completed on a weekly basis.
- Work hours will vary depending on the temporary assignment details and employer’s needs. This information will be confirmed at the time of your interview.
- Temporary assignments are not eligible for benefits.
- This information will be confirmed at the time of your interview.
- This opportunity does not include relocation. It will be the responsibility of the candidate should relocation be required.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in Canada to be considered for employment.
The About Staffing team would like to thank everyone who applies and will contact those potential candidates who are suitable for the position based on the employer’s needs.
What makes for a great administrative assistant?
Temporary staff are great assets to any employer. We find the best temporary candidates exhibit four key characteristics: reliability and punctuality, a strong work ethic and professionalism.
If you are contacted by an About Staffing Recruiter to schedule an interview, you show up to the interview, as well as the assignment you are placed on. No-shows and sick calls are not tolerated and will hinder the likelihood of receiving other assignments.
We ask that you show up to your assignment on time, ready to work, with a helpful and friendly attitude. We work with excellent employers who are looking for great candidates to work for them.
More on About Staffing®
Since 1996, About Staffing has been connecting exceptional candidates with Canada’s greatest employers from all industries and sectors. We take pride in making meaningful workplace connections and invite you to join the About Staffing community of professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I apply?
Our Temporary Staffing Division will be notified once you have submitted your resume. They will review your resume against our current job postings. If you meet the employer’s requirements, a recruiter may be in touch to begin the recruitment process.
If you don’t hear from us, do not be alarmed. A recruiter will keep your resume on file for future opportunities. If and when a position vacancy becomes available and you meet the requirements, a recruiter will reach out to begin the recruitment process.
Please note we are only contacting applicants who meet the employer’s needs of the positions we are actively working on. We are constantly posting childcare jobs so check back with us regularly.
For more FAQs, feel free to stop by job seeker page.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.